skip to Main Content

There is a Construction Site creating a problem or mess, who do I contact to resolve this problem?

The active Construction Sites within the Papillion Creek Watershed are required to have a sign posted at the entrance to their project with contact information. The City of Omaha will also investigate complaints. You can file a complaint online or call the Environmental Quality Control Office at 402-444-3908.

This Post Has 0 Comments

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top