skip to Main Content

My construction site isn’t over one acre, do I need to do anything?

No and yes. If your site isn’t part of a larger common plan of development greater than one acre you do not need to obtain a grading permit. You do however need to manage your site as needed to minimize construction stormwater discharges and other forms of pollution from the site. This can include the use of silt fence, wattles, stabilized entrances, diversion berms, temporary stabilization, etc…

This Post Has 0 Comments

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top