Yes, if the project disturbs an area that is greater than 5,000 square feet and less than one acre, the owner may request a Hold on the Certificate of Occupancy contingent on providing a complete PCSMP. If the project is greater than one acre, a complete PCSMP is required for closure of the grading permit; as long as there is an approved Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP) construction can begin before submitting PCSMP documents.

Posted in: Post-Construction